THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby #2 in 5 weeks

(not our baby)
I cant believe that I only have like 5 weeks left. Where did the time go? I swear with Parker it took forever but this one has flown by. I don't know if I am ready to have a baby. I think that we will be fine at home with two kids but I just don't want to go in and have her. If I could get out of that I would but don't see any way around that one. I am a little worried about Parker. I think that he will surprise us and just love being a big brother and will be OK with her coming to our house and staying but I am afraid that he will be a little jealous and that he will be upset over the changes. I try and talk about it so he is ready but you never know until it happens. I am also worried about the recovery of this one. Parker's birth was a great recovery but I didn't have another child. I am worried about getting him to understand that he cant jump all over me and climb over me. My Dr. said that I cant lift anything over the weight of the baby for 6 weeks and Parker loves me to pick him up and hold him. He also loves to jump on me in my bed in the morning and it is cute when he jumps and says "I love you so much I missed you mom." But it will not be so great when I have like 40 (or how ever many it takes) stitches in my stomach. Devin is also gone every night for school stuff so just being at home all day feeling like crap with two kids sounds not fun. I wish that Dev could take some time off but he will have to use half of his vacation time when he goes to school competition in a few weeks, but that is life we will get through it and it wont be forever. The plus side is that we will have a sweet new baby, and I do love my kids and I love being their mom. I am happy to have a girl, it will be great to have another one and all the fun new things she will bring into our family. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Having another baby is always an adjustment in one way or another but just like anything else new in life you just learn to adapt and grow with it. Can't believe she will be here so soon.

The Brady Bunch said...

You'll figure out how to do the whole balancing act...not that I've had to do it with my own kids, but taking care of them I've figured it out. I'm so happy for you, and if you need a break at any point when the baby comes, call me!! Parker can come over anytime to play.