THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 10, 2010

christmas 2009


We had a great Christmas. It was so fun with Parker this year. He was so excited for Santa to come to our house. He wanted a Skate board and a Helmet. It was the only thing he asked for and his little face was so happy when he saw the skate board. He road it around the kitchen all morning. It was so fun. when he woke up on Christmas morning he told me that he heard Santa on the roof. He did not like sitting on Santa's lap and the family party but the next week at the ward party we looked and there was Parker up on Santa's lap all by himself telling him what he wanted. We were shocked. He cried and was so upset over the idea the weekend before.
We got to talk to my brother on Christmas. It was so good to talk to him. He has been gone for one year now. Dev got rock band for Christmas and I got a new crib for the babies room. We had a great year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy Smith said...

So fun! I love the pics of him trying out his skateboard! Megan shocked us with Santa,too. I thought she'd be really shy, but she ran right up to him and told him what she wanted. What's the huge box from?

The Brady Bunch said...

Austin's on a mission!?!?! I feel OLD!