Sunday, January 10, 2010
yellowstone sep. 2009
Parker and I went to Yellowstone with my family like we do every year. It was so great. We had such a good time. Devin went dear hunting so he did not go with us. (we missed him). It was so fun to take Parker to the cabin. I have been going every summer since I can remember and It was fun to take him and do the things that I loved to do as a child and still love to do. We went into the Park, went fishing, out on the lake, and hiking. It was a good time to spend with my family. I wish that Devin and Austin could have been there, then it would have been the best. I hope that my parents will get the cabin next year and that we will be able to go again.
Posted by ashlee sheppard at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment