THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Am I prepaired????

I was reading Aubrey Hill's blog and she was talking about being prepaired for an emergency. It so freaked me out. I am not prepaired. If we had to walk out of our house today and we could only take the things we could carry we would die. I know it sounds horrible but we would. It has got me thinking that I need to make backpacks or something for us to have.

So this is what I am thinking we should get together anyone who wants to and put together backpacks. We could all go to the store together, buy what we need ( or bring it if you have it at home) and put together kits. I would love someone to do it with and to get ideas on what to pack form other people. I will open my home for this project and my car to get things from the store. So let me know what you think and if their is anyone who wants to do this we can set up a time.

5 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

I'd love to! I made kits over a year ago and they really need updating- seeing how I have another child and no kit for him! Let me know when and I'll really try to be there!

The Five that Jive said...

Hey---this would actually be a great idea for my calling. I'm the Provident Living Specialist...and I will be giving lessons at the monthly recipe swaps. I was going to focus on exercise next month...but instead we could focus on being prepared. I can find out what is "needed" in quick emergencies...I'll start working on it. Thanks for helping me out with my next lesson!
Lindsey J

Lynette Callister said...

Count me in! I will do some checking too. It's such a good idea and that big storm we had threw everybody. My family has 2diabetics in it and we really have nothing in case of emergencies, Dumb me!

Lindsey Bunjes said...

yes please!

Kim P said...

Count me in, too!