I had to put this picture on because I love his face!!! I put him in the basket so I could bring down the dirty clothes and him at the same time. He thought that it was so much fun.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by ashlee sheppard at 1:05 PM
3 comments:
That is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting! It seems like he just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. I don't know how that is possible, since he started out soooo dang cute! I love that picture! He looks so happy!
p.s. sorry about your Grandma! I hope she recovers quickly!
p.s.s. it sounds like your weekend was exhausting, but FUN!!! Good work!
That is SO funny! I love that picture. And I love the one at the top of your page! You've got an adorable family!
Post a Comment