THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

President Hinckley





I was so sad to hear about President Hinckley. I cant believe that he is gone. He is such a great man and I know that he will be missed. I am so grateful for the great example he was for me and so many people. I know that he was a true prophet and that he was called by our heavenly father. I am so blessed to have lived while he was the prophet. I hope and pray that I can have the faith and the understanding of the gospel that he has. The church is so amazing and I know that whoever is called to be the next prophet will be a great man also and that he will lead the church the way the lord wants. I will truly miss seeing President Hinckley and listening to him at conference. I hope that I will always remember the spirit I felt when he would speak.

2 comments:

Millie Killpack said...

i hear ya. i appreciate you comments. hope you are doing good and that parker is on the mend.

Moreau's said...

Ditto!