THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

Our funny little man all exposed literally

Parker was taking a nap yesterday and when Devin got home he checked on him because he had been a sleep for a while (and Dev is Dev) so he opened the door and told me to get the camera. I went and got it and when i came to his room this is what I found.





Now he had pants and a diaper on when I put him in the crib. I didn't know he knew how to get his clothes off. I have never shown him how to remove them for this reason. I am just glad he didn't pee all over everything. Every kid needs a picture of them sleeping bare bum as a child.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That is great! Sometimes you wonder where kids learn this stuff. You might have to result to doing what I did with the girls. I got to the point where I was so tired of putting their diaper on and back on that I had to duct tape it on them!

Hannah Jones said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute!!!I haven't talked to you in such a long time... I miss you!