THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

MINE!!!

I have come to the conclusion that this is the worst word in the English language. MINE!!! Oh it is enough to drive you mad. If any of you have children that use this word you know what I am talking about. PK started using this word out of blue yesterday. I have never heard him say it before but yesterday I think that was the only word I heard. He sounded like the seagulls on NEMO that go mine mine mine mine. Maybe that is how he picked it up ( it is his fav.) We got him a new bike yesterday and he was playing with it out side when some of our friends came over and wanted to play. So that is all we got from him over the next hour. If some one picked up chalk to color "MINE" if some one looked at his new bike "MINE" and you get the picture. I don't know how to stop it. I guess it is something that he will need to grow out of and I will just have to keep reminding him to share and that it is OK to share and be nice. I just hope that it will end soon. He even was saying that mine ( nice word to use but it is MINE) and Devin's bed was his and when I told him he had to go to bed he laid down on our bed and held on saying "MINE, MINE, MINE" We both just looked at him and said NO this is mommy and daddies bed your bed is in your room and you can go claim that all you want. It is so frustrating. BUT WE LOVE HIM. and he will always be our cute little man no matter how much he drives us up the wall.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

The girls went through this phase too and like anything with kids they will grow out of it. I don't think the girls were in it for too long

7 Baldwin's said...

I don't remember the "mine" phase lasting too long with Scott... He'll get over it quick I bet though- especially with how much we'll all be outside with the nice weather soon. At least after this dumb storm passes... :)