Thursday, April 16, 2009
If you think girls dont have influence over men your wrong
I let Parker spend the day with girls and look what happens to him!!!!!! Parker had a great day playing with his cousins. We had so much fun. We went and saw the fish as Parker would say then the girls came to our house and as you can see played their favorite thing DRESS UP.
So it has been forever I have not had the time or anything to say I guess. But things have been going good for the Sheppard family. Dev is almost done with school, well that is for this semester he will have a brake of about a week then he starts summer. But summer he is taking all online classes so at least he will be home at night. It has been hard having him gone every night I miss him. It seems like we never see him and It brakes my heart when Parker cries and says " MY DADA" I tell him dad is at work or at school and he cries harder. He is so happy when he see Dev. It is so great that Dev does this for our family. I am happy that he is working so hard to take care of our family. I know that it will be worth it but sometimes it is hard to see the end . He should be done by the end of spring 2010 so the end is here it is just a little longer. I guess if Dev can keep it up Parker and I can suck it up and keep helping as much as we can and not complain about school. So that is Dev. Parker is doing great the last set of tubes seems like it is working. It is so great to not have ear infections. This year started off hard for him so I hope that the rest of the year is better. He loves his kinder music class and being a little boy. He is so into cars and trains right now and playing football. The Easter bunny brought him big people basket, soccer and footballs balls. He was so happy. He has been running all over the house yelling touch down. He loved making Easter eggs and turning his hand blue. I have been doing the same old same old. Nothing new to report. I just run around like a crazy person doing everything to keep us afloat. I have been going to Zumba and it is my life saver. It is so great to get out!!!!! even if it is only an hour a week. I need some time to be me. It is great. I also went and did freezer meals and had fun. I stayed up late, talked, made food and ate food. It was fun. So that is our life right now. I will do better about posting in case anyone missed us over the last few months.
Posted by ashlee sheppard at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment