Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I love my boys
I was looking at some pictures from the summer and I found these ones of Devin and Parker fishing. It was Parker's first fish. He was holding the pole all by himself when the fish took the bait. He was a little unsure of the fish but they had a great time. It makes me smile to see how much fun they have together. Dev we hope that these pictures make you smile while your at school tonight. I am so thankful for the great dad and husband that you are. Our little man misses you and I think we are all so happy for summer so that you can be home with us and we can go do fun things as a family. We love you. And Parker says DADA FISH. DADA FISH so you have a request to take our son fishing.
Posted by ashlee sheppard at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment