SO my loving husband came up behind me last night and started kissing my neck ( this will stay PG ) It is not like he was sucking the skin of my neck but it was not little pecks. I later went into the bathroom and saw my neck " what the Crap" I dont ever let him kiss my neck like that because as you can see I bruise like a peach. And of course this is the week that I have to work. Oh I wish I had long hair. I cant wear a scarf or anything with my scrubs. So I guess I will walk the walk of shame wear my scarlet letter "H" and look like some sexed up teenager. THere is no hiding so I thought that I would blog it. Better to laugh at yourself. I must say, Devin I love you but pay back is a _ _ _ _ _. I love you
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
3 comments:
Why you brazen hussy!!!! I just wish I would have noticed it before you blogged about it- that would have been funny! hee hee... Dan knows he'd be so busted if he ever left visible evidence! Dev must be so proud of himself though- haha. Men!
That is so funny. Have you tried "spooning" it away. It hurts but usually works.
what is spooning it away?
Post a Comment