So I like Twilight. I thought it was good. there where things that I thought could have been better so maybe with more money the next one will be all that I hoped it would. But I did like it and I had a good time going,( the second time I saw it) for all of you who don't know I got motion sick the first time from sitting to close and had to leave. But Dev took me the next night, we sat a the top and It was so much better. I am so happy that I got a bejeweled on my phone or that first night would have been long sitting in the hall waiting for all of my friends who could handle the 2nd row. I think my days of doing the midnight show are done. I have never done it before and this was the first and the last time. So that is my take. good movie could have been better but I would rent it and see it again.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment