THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 12, 2008

I HATE CARS

( this is not Dev's car but so close)

so as many of you know. Dev drives a crap car, and yes it runs like crap. If any of you are up at 7:15 am you will see me pushing his car with my car to get it to start. For some stupid reason it wont start in the morning. It will start after work when he needs to come home ( I am so glad) but not in the mornings. He is thinking of selling it for like 400 bucks and telling whoever wants to buy it that it needs a new part so that is why it is cheep but then he will drive that crap truck in the driveway. I don't think that is any better. So I wish that I could do something but what? I have to figure this out before school starts for him in Jan. SO that is my bad day. or bad week which could lead to bad month if he cant fix it.

0 comments: