THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 1, 2008

Book review : Grace


So I got the book GRACE over the weekend. it is by Richard Paul Evans he wrote the christmas box. This is the first book I have read of his. It was a fast read(always good) and it kept my interest. I thought it was good. It is a tear jerker so if you dont like to cry dont read it. I would say that it is a sad book but good at the same time. It is about a girl who gets abused by her stepfather and runs away. while she is dumpster diving for food a boy from one of her classes sees her and gives her food and tells her that she can stay in his tree house. they become good friends, and I wont tell you anymore if you want to read it but I thought it was great.

0 comments: