THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 7, 2007




I thought I would tell about who are the Sheppards Dev and I have been married for four years. We got married on Oct. 7, 2003 in the salt lake temple. It was a great day and I am so happy to have him in my life. We moved in Loch Lomond in 2005 and we love it. We had our first kid on July 20, 2007 his name in Parker Kade Sheppard. Oh we love him so much we think he is the best kid in the world. I cant imagine life without him. We also have a 2yr. old dog buddie and depending on the day I sometimes love him.
I put on a picture of when Parker was born and I know that Dev and I look like crap but is was 2:00 in the morning and I has just had a c-section. I kept it because it is our first family picture and you have to have that. I am so grateful for modern med. I know that our little man would not have made it into this world without it. I am so happy to be a mom and have our family.

7 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Welcome to blogging!! I'm excited for you!
Your first family picture is the best!!

Mike and Jackie said...

it's hard to believe buddie was ever that little.

KarliSue said...

Ashlee,
I am so glad you started a blog!

I also love your first family picture!

The Five that Jive said...

I love your first family picture...and Parker will love it someday too. So you are such a cute family!!

Lindsey J

Kim P said...

Hi Ash! I just found your blog! How fun it is to see and hear about all of our friends!

Penguin said...

Welcome welcome Sheppard morning.
I think it is so cool.
well c-ya later

Millie Killpack said...

you look hot in that pic!