THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

LEG PAIN GO AWAY/ and Other stuff

if you have not guessed I am having horrible leg pain. My calf's keep cramping up at night at like 4 in the morning and it is killing me. I woke up crying this morning. It must have been hurting me for a few min. before it woke me up because I was crying when I woke up. I felt bad I screamed out in pain and woke up Dev. I normally can keep quiet and not make a sound but this one took me off guard and it was bad. I was glad that Dev did wake up because he could reach my leg better and rub the pain out. I don't know why but I am so much more tired than I was with Parker. I feel like I am going to kill over at about 11:30am. I just don't know what is wrong with me. Well some of it is that I forget to take my iron pill and I can tell when I have missed a few days (so that is all me) I don't know if it is because last time I didn't have another child to take care of while I was pregnant or that Dev wasn't gone every night and could help me out with things. It is probable a mix of both.
I will be so happy when Dev is done with school. I just don't know if I can take it much longer. He has been having some trouble with the guy at Weber who clears you for graduation. It seems like Devin and him are on two different pages and Dev is leaving out of town on Wed. morning for his competition so he has to get it figured out by Tuesday because the deadline is on Friday while he is gone. I hope they can figure out all of his classes. (it is hard because he attends two schools) I feel bad because he works so hard at work and at school and with this competition, his big test, and home life. I know that he is going a million miles in twenty different directions so I do everything else and don't ask him for help but I just don't know how long I can do this. I am working three part time jobs, and Parker and taking care of everything else in our life that needs it and I used to feel like I am wonder woman but It is kicking my butt. I feel like we have our heads right above the water but one little wave and we will be sucked under. If we can just make it to April we will be OK. So about 8 weeks. I know that we will be fine it is just hard to see the end in site. Sorry this is a little bit of a poor me blog I am just having a hard day. I have been having some issues about one of my jobs and feel like I was put through the ringer today and have many upset feelings about things and just wish that people could think about others and maybe cut them a little slack and think that other do a lot for them so maybe they could do something nice for someone else and help make their life just a little easier. Oh I had better stop before I go off and write things that will get me in trouble.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm sorry you are having such a crappy time! I remember the horrible calf pains at the end of my last pregnancy...not fun. I didn't realize you had three jobs, but you are awesome and you can do it, just stay strong!

The Brady Bunch said...

Sometimes you gotta get it out! I love ya and hope everything will get better soon.

heidijogoody said...

Oh Ash this sounds all too familiar to what I went through with Carter.. hang in there you are almost there.