so this month we have gone and done a ton. I went to yellow stone with my family. It was so fun. we saw wolves in the Park . This was a first. it was cool. I also got to spend some time with my brother who is getting his mission call this week and will be leaving for two years. They have their eyes closed in most of the pictures but they are the only ones I have. 

This last Saturday Devin and I with some of our friends took Parker to the zoo. There was a ton of people but it was so fun. The weather was great it was 70. It was so fun. We got to see the tiger playing in the water and all of the animal were active. It was great. 

this is the wolf it is hard to see but it is the black dot. There was a pack of about six. the black one you could see the best.
this was a a bear and wolf preserve that we went to. If you can tell it snowed a ton that day. it was cold.
I went with some people in the ward to corn bellies. It was fun. Parker had a blast. Thanks for the invite. It had trains, slides and so many different things to do.
.jpg)
1 comments:
How fun! The ones at cornbellies are great! He's such a cutie. It looks like it was freezing at Yellowstone...I'm glad you guys had fun! See you soon!
Post a Comment