So I got a pass to the aquarium and it has been so much fun to take Parker. I didn't know if he would like outing but he loved. If you have never been I think that it is worth the time. I took him with my some of my friends, then later Devin and I took him again. We had so much fun going as a family. He loved to play in the water and touch the sting rays. It was so fun to see how interested he was in all of the fish.
I am a married mother of two. I work one morning a week at a dentist office. I have worked there for 7years now and love it. We moved into our house 5yrs. ago and we have loved every min of it.
1 comments:
pics turned out great! We had a good time too- too bad my kids can't stand in one place for more than 1 second though... ugh.
Post a Comment