I am being so bad at blogging this summer. I don't think that we have been up to a ton but when I look at our calender it is so full. So what is going on with us?
Devin is in summer school and it is going good. He was able to take all online classes so he is home at night and that is so great. He is working at sugar house still and i think most days he likes it. He has been getting the fishing boat ready for our trip over the 4 of July to fish lake. My parents gave him some new chairs for the boat and he is trying to get them hooked up and working. He also has been getting the trailer lights working. We decided that we should abide by the law and have trailer lights. It has been kinda a job but he got them working and i hope we will be all ready to go next weekend. Now all he has to do is get a sub. for primary and we will be gone for four days. It will be fun to go
Parker is taking a tumbling/mommy and me class at the little gym. yesterday was his first day and he loved it. He listened so good. All of the other kids where running around and getting on all the equipment while we were supposed to be doing a warm up and floor mat activities and he stayed right by me and did everything the teacher told him to do. He was running and freezing when the music said and dancing around. It was so fun. after the warm up the kids can go and explore on the equipment. the teacher will come and show you the different things that your child can work on for that class. They did the high beam and she asked who wanted to try and Pk climbed right up and he walked across the beam to her all by himself. didn't even hesitate. It kinda scares me that he has no fear of anything. Then we did the bars. he would climb up on the the block and and just jump and grab the bars. It was so fun to watch him. We played with balls and hoop, back rolls, front rolls and did a handstand on the bars. I think he will like this class and it will be something fun to get out and do over the summer. Parker is getting better at talking be finally learned the word No. It has not been bad nothing like the word MINE has been. He has had other ways of saying No before this but now he just says NO. It is kinda funny because he says it with different sounds according to what you have asked him. He also had mastered climbing out of his crib and that has been a treat all in itself. Devin sat outside his room for an entire hour at three in the morning just putting him back in bed. It has been a long few weeks. He has decided that when he wakes up it is morning and now that he can get out he comes into our room at all hours of the morning. For an entire week it was any where between 2-5:30am But we put up a big dark blanket over his window so now it is way dark and he has been sleeping better. I will need to test it out this coming week when I don't have to wake him up for me to go to work. but I have had to wake him up at 7 so that is not bad. maybe we will all get some needed sleep.
Well I have been doing fine. I feel like i am running around like crazy person. This last week has been long. My mom and sister were out of town for work so it was a little crazy with Parker and work. but grandma saved the day and watched him a lot. My other sister was gone on vacation also and grandma was watching her dogs and one of them ran away so her and I and my dad spent I don't even know how many hours looking for that dog. I think it was about 10. We gave up looking and about half hour later the shelter called and they had him. It was so great. I was so worried about how my sister would take the news that her dog was lost. Then later that week Parker got a fever of 104 it took us about two hours to get it to cool enough for him to go back to sleep. I finally took him to after hours care the next night and they told me it was a virus of some kind and he needed to get over it. The fever broke about 24 hour later and he was fine. Then about a day later I got the same thing and felt like crap. I now know why he was so grumpy. I took us both to our Dr. on friday and had them look us both over because I kinda don't like to trust after hours Doc. Our Dr. said that PK looked fine that he did have something but he should get over it and that I had the virus and a sinus infection on top of it. So a few days and antibiotics later we are doing good. Parker also got his two year old molars in during all of this. So no wonder he was so sick. Poor kid.
I have been trying to get camp stuff together and I am almost done I need to get magnet boards and am having a hard time finding some and a girl decided that she wanted to come now so I need to get some more material and get some PJ pants made for her but I have about a week to get it done so I think it will be enough time. I hope everything off the internet comes on time or it could all fall apart.
So that is our life and more. Sorry I went on and on. There was more but not to interesting. Life is insane right now. I do have to say that I am sorry to my sister in-law that it took a week and a half to see her new baby. I did want to come but as I told her life was crazy and sick the last few weeks. But I did see her last night and she is so cute. Good job Linds she is so cute. And I love her name.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Oh man it has been a long time
Posted by ashlee sheppard at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment