So yesterday morning I went it my room to see what trouble Parker had gotten himself into. He was being so quiet that I knew it had to be bad. I saw this movement from behind my drapes and thought " what is he doing?" I peeked from the side so that he wouldn't see me and there he was just laying in my drapes. I have huge long drapes in our room so he had most of it under his bum then was laying back. Because he was on most of it it pull the drape tight so he was laying like on a back rest of a chair. Sorry I don't know how it explain it. It was like a hammock. He was just laied back and so relaxed. Of course I had to use this moment to sneak and scare him. He had know idea I was there. I went around to the other side so his back was to me crawled into the drapes got right behind him and said boo while tickling him. He started laughing so hard that he was snorting. Then it turned into this game of him peeking out one side while I got him from the other side. It was so funny. I know some of you are thinking that I was rude to scare him but if you have never snuck up on your child you should. ( as long as they are not easily to cry children if so I would not try it.) Well we had so much fun. It was so great to get down and play with him.
So on a different note. I love to blog but I have such a hard time getting the pictures and the text where I want it that it makes me never want to blog again. So please you all are great at it and I need help. If you can explain to me how it get the pictures where I want I would love it. I try and click and drag them but they wont move just a boxes comes around them. I know that I am not computer friendly so don't laugh about my stupidity. I would love any feed back on this problem.
.jpg)
3 comments:
When you upload your pictures, it asks you what size you want them, it looks like you choose the smallest size, if you choose the medium size I think that might help. That way it will force the text either under or above the images.
here is a blog post that might help
blog help
just click on the pictures for a more detailed view.
Your little guy is the cutest! Did you have fun at Dance? It was sure fun having you there!
Post a Comment