THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

I hope that everyone had a great mothers day. It was my first and it was great. Devin and Parker got me one of those digital pictures frames. I have been wanting one for a while now. I was so happy when I got it.



It was great to go and see both of our moms. We didn't get to spend much time with Devin's mom because I was making dinner for my mom and had to get back to get dinner in the oven. But it was great to spend time with her and I am so thankful that I have a mother in-law that is so great. I know that she loves me and I love her. It is great to have that relationship with your in-laws.



My moms was OK. My mom seemed like she was in a bummer mood. I don't know what was wrong but she was quiet and didn't seem like she wanted us there. She said that she had a headache but in kinda hurt my feelings because I worked hard to make a nice dinner and it seemed like everyone was having a crap time. I am just going to vent for a min. I have a hard time sometimes with my family. I love them but sometimes they are hard. My little brother is just mean most of the time for example I made pasta salad just for him because he asked and I know he loves it then the entire night he was rude and so sarcastic with me and he didn't even say thanks. I told my siblings what gift I thought my mom would like and so we all went in on a new sewing chair for her because she likes to sew and her chair is crap. But when she got the gift she was like oh, it is a chair so I told her it is a new sewing chair and her response was oh. Then one of sisters was like " I didn't think that we should get her a chair" I felt like putting my hands in the air and saying I am done. It is not like anyone else had a good idea. I just felt like crap when we went home. No one talked during dinner, my parents and my grandma said thanks for dinner but none of siblings did. Not one of them offered to help me make dinner, or helped me pay to feed all of them. I didn't expect money but If one of them ever thought to make dinner for my mom on mothers day I would have helped and paid for some of it. My older sister did bring dessert so I shouldn't be mad, but I am bugged that no one helped. My mom had to help me so it would be ready on time. Thankfully Devin is so great he helped me like he always does and so did my grandma. I know I shouldn't be bothered but I am. I would just like to have a fun time with my family and it never happens. My jerk of a brother is always a jerk, my older sister bails out right after dinner, and everyone else doesn't talk. I don't know what else I can do. My mom wants us all to have a great time and be this big happy family, but she didn't say more than a few words to anyone, and the rest are all checking their watches to see when they can leave.


I went way off the subject of mothers day. Sorry. I love my mom. she does so much for me and I don't know what I would do without her. She will drop everything to help me and she would never tell me no when I need something. I cant think of anyone who is so willing to help and do things to help other people. She is a wonderful woman and works so hard to make people happy.



On a different note Parker fell yesterday morning into the bookcase. He has a bruise on his cheek and he got his lip good. Poor thing his little face looks like it hurts.



0 comments: